Have you ever wondered about making money through an online medium? Well, if yes then you have reached the correct destination. Nowadays, the internet has become a second home to the whole world. Thus, earning from there is not a big deal. If you want to make money through affiliate marketing, then it is necessary for you to get some useful information on the affiliate programs. Once you have decided to get into the affiliate marketing there are some choices that work best for you. Furthermore, you can make a good amount of money even in the less traffic from this method. Here are the lists of the top affiliates networks that offer you a good revenue, 24/7 support, and real-time reports.
Different types of Affiliates Programs
Some of the popular affiliates programs are as follows:
- Amazon Associate Program: It is a great method to earn money, just by placing links and product banners on your website. With the help of this affiliate program, you can earn more than 12% of the commission every single time when a user clicks on the link and make a purchase. It is easy to join and doesn’t require third party approvals. It doesn’t matter, if you are a social media blogger or having a large network, there are simple linking tools that help to meet your advertisement needs. Not just the products you advertised, you can earn advertisement from all the qualifying purchases.
- VCommission: This affiliate network promises to deliver you the best quality traffic for the advertising in the field of digital industry. With the help of highly certified professionals, it offers the top advertising solutions by maintaining the effective marketing programs in order to achieve the desired objectives. This affiliate program is widely used for its top customer support and qualified managers. Furthermore, it provides a unique user interface to enhance the publisher’s experience.
- Optimize Media: One of the most popular affiliate networks, optimize media group provide more than 1,400 premium advertisers across thirty nations, far greater than local agencies and networks. It offers a variety of services like mobile advertising, native advertising that enables the advertisers to target the group of audiences across all the digital channels. With the help of sophisticated tools and data analysis, it enables the advertisers to get the customers with the best value at a higher return on investment.
- CJ Affiliate: It is considered as one of the biggest affiliate programs online as it helps to give you a better control of the related offers you show on your blog. Retailers have their affiliate programs on CJ (commission junction) affiliate program that makes them quite near to the affiliate marketing business. Most of the advertisers on this affiliate program make it quite easy to compare different offers. Once you have been approved to promote an offer, you can have different offers on your website within just a few
- Clickbank: This is an ideal affiliate marketing program that offers digital products like, memberships, software, and E-books. Having the best tutorial guide for the beginners, just make sure that you get a better understanding of it. The program usually pays by direct deposit or check. Moreover, it has its unique payment schedule, so be attentive while you understand its terms and conditions.
- Rakuten Linkshare: It is termed as one of the oldest affiliate network program. This affiliate program has few features that make it quite unique from the others. Like, when trying to optimize your offers, it has the ability to rotate through the various banners automatically for the product. It also helps to rotate multiple versions with only one piece of code instead of selecting it manually. Linkshare also gives more flexible ‘deep linking’ to the landing pages that clearly results in the increased customization of the campaigns you run.
- SHAREASALE: It is another one of the well-known affiliate programs that have around 4,000 merchants listed and more than 1,000 of them are exclusive. While you are trying to select from a range of offers available, this program makes it easy to give you the best one based on the metrics. But, be aware that ShareASale payout on the 20th of every month, assuming that your account balance is above $50.
Well, there are no rules against using different affiliate networks on your website. I would like to suggest you do for the best practice. Although it can add work running numerous accounts, this method will help you a lot to contrast multiple features of the distinct affiliate programs directly. If you don’t want any hassle and want to work with a single network, then CJ affiliate or ShareASale is the best option for you.