It is quite obvious that natural, well-written content tends to make a website more approachable to the customers. You need to make sure that you must write content according to the search engine preferences.
It also has been observed that visitors tend to stay longer on a page that has a perfect blend of content as well as images. This will ultimately help in making the website look more attractive. Moreover, your page’s bounce rate will surely increase as visitors stay on your page for a long time and read your post thoroughly.
However, if you want to make your website more visible and attractive to the potential group of audience, just make sure that you write relevant and outstanding content.
In this article, I will guide you top 10 tools that help you to craft beautiful content in a way that you have desired.
- Followerwonk: Before you decide any topic for your next blog, make sure that you use this tool in order to find out the taste of your readers. This tool is highly efficient as it helps to give you a proper report on the demographics of your followers.
More importantly, it also helps to find out influencers among a list of your followers and allows you to create content according to that. It is free to try with Twitter, but its paid version costs you $99 a month.
- Evernote: It is a prominent note-taking tool that allows you to write down notes and organize them in an efficient way. Moreover, it is quite helpful for users who work on mobile devices and laptops. The free version of this tool works fine, but if want to use it broadly then you can go for affordable plans at $24.99 (plus) and $49.99 (premium) a year.
- Edugeeksclub: Undoubtedly, you need new perspectives in order to create content that attracts your audience. If you have felt doubtful regarding the quality of your content then look no further, just go for Edugeeksclub.
By using this tool, you can easily collaborate with top editors and writers to enhance your writing skills. Moreover, you can even ask them to create a presentation for you. However, their rates range from $1.99 to $25.99 per page.
- After the Deadline: While writing content, it is natural for you to get confused with your grammar and spelling. However, with the help of this plug-in, you can write your content directly on WordPress and allows you to edit as you work. Furthermore, it is usually free for personal use and works great on Chrome, Firefox, Open Office, and other popular platforms.
- Visual Thesaurus: Sometimes, a lot of writers find themselves in a trouble while looking for an exact word. You can use this website to search for a word and it will provide you a list of meanings, synonyms, etc.
When you sign-up, it offers you a 14-day trial period, but you also need to give your credit card details. It has subscriptions that are $2.95 per month and $19.95 a year.
- PiZap: It is a famous online image editor that allows you to create and edit collages, edits, and cover designs. You can use some lovely backgrounds with just a click. When you are finished playing, you have multiple options, such as Dropbox, Pizap, or GoogleDrive to save your work on the local
This tool has a free 30-day trial, after that, you have three payment options, $2.99 a month, $29.99 a year and a lifetime access for $69.99.
- DeathToTheStockPhoto: It’s time to play with images as this free online service provides a collection of best photos to your doorstep. It has an image library of beautiful images that allow you to use them any way you want. In this tool, every image has a story, so you have content right already there.
You just need to access the library for a monthly subscription of $10.
- Loopster: It is an easy to use video editor that allows you to crop, zoom, resize, and add effects to standard as well as HD videos. The free version of this tool comes with a big watermark, but its paid version has no watermark. You just need to pay $3.99 for a month.
- Slidely: It is an efficient tool to create dynamic videos for your website. You just need to simply upload your photos, add captions, choose the music and template, and let slidely to do the rest. It is free, so you don’t need to pay for it. Just get going!
- Easel.ly: It is a prominent online infographic tool that helps to grab your attention in what you want to convey. Moreover, this tool has charts, templates, and country maps that enable you to use them any way you want.
The pro version of this tool costs you $18 per month and $180 a year.
Like this post? Share it with your friends