In this tech dominating world, bloggers need to think out-of-the-box in order to make their write-up more popular among the competitors. Undoubtedly, for this, bloggers need to improve their keywords ranking to an apex level.
In this article, I would like to share some of the advanced tips that you can use to improve keywords ranking. Well, here are the big lists of the tips that you should opt to enhance your blog search engine rankings.
- Optimize your Post Title: Your title of the blog is the main character that attracts visitors in from the search engine pages. Make sure that you add a relevant keyword to your title, especially the one that you want to rank.
Tip 1: Always include more targeted keywords than the broad ones. For example, if you have a blog about ‘Best keywords’, then you should write like ‘how to find best keywords for SEO’.
Tip 2: Try to use actionable keywords in your title of the blog. You can easily boost your blog’s ranking by using words, like step by step guide, updated, tips, etc. These keywords help to increase your Click through rate (CTR), which plays a great role in ranking factor.
Tip 3: Make sure you keep your title tags not more than 59 characters.
- Add Keywords to Your blog and Media: When your content is ready, try to add appropriate keywords in such a way that they don’t seem to be stuffed. Always make sure that you use keywords in the content that have similar search value as they will help you to get ranked on Google.
- In order to get better search engine ranking, place your keyword within the first 100 words of your blog and don’t forget to repeat the same in the conclusion as well.
- In case of images, try to use Alt tags as they are a great source for the search engines to know what your picture is all about. Moreover, Alt tags can increase your organic traffic and rankings on multiple search engine platforms.
- Internal Linking: It is one of the best ways to get backlinks from your own website. Let me give you some tips so that you can understand internal linking much better.
- Make sure that you link to related posts and in the context to your current post.
- Try to link at a slow and firm pace and ensure that you have a proportionate ratio of new and old posts linked.
- Last, but not the least, make sure that you do not increase internal linking to a post, which is already getting down on SERP (search engine result pages).
- Guest Blogging: You can use guest posts so that you can highlight your relevant posts that are in context. Furthermore, having a guest post on a reliable site can help a lot in boosting your post’s ranking to a great extent.
- Blog Commenting: It is a good source of getting visibility, which is done initially in order to interact and build relationships. Not only this, if you want to leave your desire links, you can search commentluv and keywordluv enabled blogs.
- Make sure you do not comment on blogs that are quite irrelevant and spammed.
- When you publish an article on the internet, don’t forget to use the commenting trick. Once you publish your blog, do a Google search on the keyword that you are focusing on. Also, you can go to the top sites that are related to your blog topic and have fresh comments and have commentluv enabled.
Then, write a suitable comment on the post and leave the link of your post. This will definitely help you to get referral traffic from the visitors who visit those sites.
- Social Shares: Right from the beginning, social factors are always a controversial factor in boosting search engine rankings. Remember, the more social shares you have, the more is your referral traffic will be.
- Make sure you get responsive social share buttons that allow visitors to share your content.
- For your blog posts, do social bookmarking that helps you to bring more referral traffic. Moreover, you can try to build relationships with some of the influencers through top websites, like Triberr.
- Make sure your blog shines like gold. In case, if you are ashamed of sharing your blog then edit it first and then share it.
- Repurpose your content
Gone are the days when people like to see same things every day. Now, the things have changed a lot. Make sure that you repurpose your blog posts into other types of content, such as slides and videos as they are easy to rank on the search engine platforms.
- Convert your post into a video. You can easily create a teaser by using power point presentation. After that, upload it to YouTube with a link of your blog.
- Make sure you convert your post into a PDF and link them to the sites, like Slideshare. For marketers, Slideshare is the new YouTube.
Some useful tips that you can use to boost your search engine rankings are as follows:
- Make your site mobile friendly.
- Enhance your website speed.
- Build top-notch links to your post for better rankings.
- Before targeting any keywords, make sure you check keyword difficulty first.
- Execute proper keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Make sure you use proper grammar and writing technique.
Personally, I followed these tips to enhance the keyword rankings of my post and guess what guys, it works great for me.
Like this post? Share it with your friends