Are you frustrated with seeing your website stuck on page 2 of Search Engine Result Page even when you have worked hard on executing SEO campaign for your site?
You have taken all the measures for On-site SEO, Off-site SEO but still, observe that the rank of your website has barely moved. Or even worse: it appears to be in the same position as it was earlier.
We all know that Google algorithms are difficult to follow but there are only a few changes that you need to bring in your site in order to get unglued from the page 2 of SERPs.
Here are some important steps that you need to get grips with before you can move forward. Steps that will help you iron out the page 2 bugs.
- Analyze your competitors. Observe the sites that are listed on the first page of the SERPs and analyze the backlinks of the sites working in your niche. You can use ahrefs tool to see the exact keywords that they are ranking for in organic search results.
- Have proper optimized anchor text proportion and remove the links that have over- optimized anchor text.
- Make your content Valuable. Include reference images and links in your article because Google endeavor to show the most appropriate results for the search query of a person.
- Obtain links from sites that have high domain authority. Not from the sites that lack the trust.
- Link with high quality backlinks. Remove those low-quality spammy Private Blog Networks from your site.
- Conduct Pay Per Click on Facebook or purchase abundant quality social signals.
- Balanced placement of links. Don’t link a single page too much. Develop a balanced homepage and inner page links to sites.
- Repudiate links from negative SEO.
- Optimize the speed of your site. Check the images and work on the speed of the site if it is working slowly.
- Maintain an excellent CTR (Click through rate). Rectify your Meta description, title tags if you have poor CTR.
- Have a mobile friendly design of your site.
- Invest in unique content. Avoid duplicity of the content.
- Maintain the word limit of your content. Make sure that your content does not have very few words. Minimum of 500 words are must.
Pro tip: More than 1000 words will work the best for you.
- Write on fresh topics. Make it a protocol of not writing on worn-out topics.
- Maintain keyword density to 2-4%. Don’t have under-optimized or over-optimized keywords in your content. Maintain that density.
- Add quality on-page signals. Add the representation of a plan or a model, YouTube videos and images in your pages.
- Write on unique topics. Don’t write on topics that are no longer needed or on topics that are covered by many sites already.
- Fix all errors. Make sure that you don’t have any grammatical or spelling error on your site.
- Spic-and-span look. Create a hierarchical structure of headings on your page with only one H1 heading.
After reading the above steps, you can analyze your website and put all these things together to move forward in the SERPs because we all know that remaining on page 2 even after working hard can be extremely frustrating.
Like this post? Share it with your friends