About Us

Hey there, Welcome to DigiHubPost!

I am Saifi Rizvi; a Blogger and a digital marketing trainer! I am also the founder of DigiHubPost (DHP).

To tell you about my blogging career

I initially started writing some random stuff, but then I discovered how to make money from blogging. It is an amazing medium for sharing my most-liked things in the world. Through the power of internet, Blogging made me become my own. This is when I started DigiHubPost.

What is DigiHubPost about?

DigiHubPost is a blog for people who are on a mission to get better in blogging, SEO, marketing and various other things.

As we all know that to start our own blog, we need proper guidance and perfect resources from where we can learn concepts that result in good productivity.

Lack of proper guidance will lead to disappointment that will eventually lead to unsuccessful blogging. This is when DigiHubPost will help you by providing you with quality and easy to follow tips, tricks and tutorials to make it a successful Money Making blog for you.

What will you find on DigiHubPost?

You’ll find the following things:

  • 93% empirical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 7% is for jokes & personal account. There will be No-Nonsense.
  • Basic & advanced money making techniques.
  • Online marketing guidance for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.
  • How you can increase traffic, sales and brand value for your inbound marketing.
  • Exclusive deals or discounts for various tools.

DigiHubPost is appropriate for all people, whether you are a beginner or an expert in blogging/SEO/Digital Marketing, here you will get all the experiential information and most useful tips!

A beginner blogger should not mistake blogging as just another thing. It is an extraordinary tool that can empower you beyond anything else. It will let your words reach out people on every corner of the planet. DigiHubPost is all about teaching you how you can have to mix your hard work with smart work to make your blog living.

On DigiHubPost you will find an answer to all the tangible questions like:

  • How do I make money online?
  • How can I quit my job & become my own boss?
  • How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?

DigiHubPost essentially focuses on SEO, blogging, business blogging, making money online, social media, WordPress, diverse internet tools and everything related to “Internet Marketing”. We highlight the money aspects of blogging and teach about how anyone can earn from home via blogging.

Are you ready to get in it?

Hop on our email list so we can keep you updated with our recent posts. Our RSS Link is mentioned below.

Feel free to subscribe. 🙂